Come here, we give you upside
1. Responsible for software development of DC/DC, AC/DC, DC/AC power supply
2. Cooperate with hardware engineers to conduct product debugging and testing in laboratory and on site;
3. Responsible for the preparation and application of corresponding patents;
4. Responsible for writing and filing software documents.
1. Education/major: electronics, electrical, computer and other related majors, bachelor degree or above, excellent candidates can relax the requirements;
2. English proficiency: able to read and write English materials;
3. Work experience: three or more years of power product development experience, experience in grid-connected inverter is preferred;
4. Able to build mathematical models and at least one software of simulation analysis, such as PSIM, Matlab/Simulink, etc.;
5. Strong software programming ability and learning ability, at least familiar with the application of one chip in STM32/TI 2000 series;
6. Familiar with PID control, repetitive control, grid-connected inverter and other common control algorithms.
1. Salary: basic salary + post salary + housing allowance + social security allowance + transportation allowance + traditional holiday red envelope;
2. Company benefits: social security + provident fund + year-end bonus + working lunch package;
3. Working hours: 8:30-12:00-17:30 weekends;
4. Pay adjustment twice a year and travel once a year;